Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Hello World!

Good morning, Starshine. The earth says hello!

Hello everyone, thanks for checking out the Dance Extreme blog. While I'm working on creating a full-fledged website filled with information and goodies and all that fun stuff, I'll be posting here with updates and news from the studio. This is basically a newsletter, just online.

You can help me a lot by commenting with suggestions on content I should include in the website. I already intend to include a lot, but you never know what I might not have thought about. Soon I'll be posting with a general site map so you can see what I've already come up with.

Eventually, I hope to add a few more bloggers to the team here - maybe we could even convince Miss Theresa and Miss Cyndi to contribute. Stories of fun stuff that happened at a competition, pictures from a dance get-together, interesting dance information...

If you have any questions, either leave a comment or drop me an e-mail (my address is in my user profile).

-Kendall