Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Program Ads

Just so everyone knows, all program ads need to be in no later than June 1st - Which is tomorrow (Wednesday)! the day after tomorrow, Thursday! (someone could have told me I had that confused - 30 days has September, April, June, and November. ALL THE REST HAVE 31 except crazy February...).

If you haven't gotten yours in, and you won't be getting up the studio before then, you can e-mail me your information. Just copy+paste the following into an e-mail and fill out the information:

Name:
Student name(s):
Size of ad:
Picture to use (dance name or describe the costume):
Font number (look here to choose what font you want):
Message:


Then send to kjcasey [at] umd.umich.edu (omit spaces and insert a real @ symbol). If I need any more information, I'll e-mail you back. :)