Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Counting Down the Days

I hope everyone has been enjoying this, er, delightfully warm weather we've been having. I for one know that I've been going to work just because the office is air conditioned. ;)

Many of us now are preparing for our drive (or flight) down to Nashville, Tennessee. Can anyone else believe how fast this snuck up on you? I still have loads to do before I'm ready to leave (which will be some time Wednesday night), and some people have already left!

At any rate, I wish everyone luck getting everything ready in a timely manner, not forgetting anything, making any last minute purchases, getting the vans and cars loaded, and not missing your flight (or losing your luggage!).

Just a reminder to everyone flying: You can NOT check your costumes at the airport! Those must be your carryon, just in case!

Just one (or two) days left! See ya'll in Nashville!